Việc làm này đã hết hạn hoặc đã nhận đủ hồ sơ, bạn không thể nộp hồ sơ cho việc làm này
|Mô tả công việc||
Cost & Contract Manager is accountable for meeting the Project Department’s objectives in areas of responsibilities including (but not limited to) cost estimation, procurement, contract administration, cost monitoring, checking of progress payments/variation orders and settlement of final accounts.
1. Pre-Contract Stage
1.1 To assist in carrying out cost economic study for the selected building materials and establish project budget.
1.2 To prepare cost models at the schematic stage to gauge the accuracy of the consultants’ preliminary cost appraisals/cost plans.
1.3 Upon receipt of the more accurate cost plans from Consultants; assist in carrying out feasibility studies jointly with Marketing & Sales.
1.4 Pre-qualification of tenderers; including identifying suitable tenderers, evaluate and recommend a list of tenderers for the Management’s approval.
1.5 Review tender and contract documents prepared by the Consultants. The review of tender documents shall include bulk check of quantities, review on contractual issues and the special requirements of the Company.
1.6 Assist in coordination of procurement exercise; including calling of tender, review tender report, attend tender interviews, negotiate and prepare recommendation report to Management for award of contracts.
1.7 Review consultant QS’s proposed rationalization of unit rates.
2. Post-Contract Stage
2.1 Carry out site valuation and review consultant’s recommendation of interim payments on monthly basis.
2.2 Review quotations or claims jointly with consultant QS for variation works submitted by Contractors.
2.3 Work with the Senior Project Managers/ Project Managers in cost control and update the evaluation of Provisional Variation Orders (PVO) on monthly basis.
2.4 Work with the Senior Project Managers / Project Managers in contractual related issues and recommend the necessary course of action.
2.5 Review the final accounts prepared by the consultant QS.
3.1 To assist in preparing BQ/Schedule of Works for minor works or new works, which are beyond the scope of the consultant QS. Invite suitable tenderers to submit quotations, evaluate and recommend to the Management for award.
3.2 Collate and compile cost data from the ongoing and completed projects.
3.3 To oversee and supervise subordinates in preparing the Monthly Report with the latest updates of variation works, payments made to Contractors, status of final accounts, status of contract documents, cumulative amounts of minor or new works.
3.4 Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
1. Qualified Civil engineer with experience of QS works.
2. 07 years of working experience in construction projects and QS works.
3. Sufficient experience working with authorities in aspects of obtaining necessary approvals for real estate project.
4. Working experience in property development will be an added advantage.
5. Knowledge of QS work, contract administration work, familiar with FIDIC form of contract, knowledge of related regulation and master in application of regulation is pre-requisite.
6. Computer literate with knowledge in using AutoCAD, Excel and Word processing, PowerPoint.
7. Strong leadership and management skills.
8. Good organizational skills and able to take initiative.
9. Results oriented.
10. Ability to work under pressure.
11. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
12. Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
|Nơi làm việc||Bắc Ninh|
|Bằng cấp||Không Bằng Cấp|