Việc làm này đã hết hạn hoặc đã nhận đủ hồ sơ, bạn không thể nộp hồ sơ cho việc làm này
|Mô tả công việc||
A Contract Administrator is required to undertake the Contract Administration and monitoring of compliance of all works on site. The Contract Administrator is required for the Project Management Unit (PMU) of a foreign Real Estate Developer.
- Review Contractor monthly Payment Claims, Variation Requests, EOT and delay claims as submitted under the Contract. Facilitate meetings with the Cost & Contract Department, Contractors and Consulting Quantity Surveyor to ensure all quantities and rates are in accordance with the Contract and make recommendation to the Construction Manager for approval of same. Work with the Consulting Quantity Surveyor to have all final documentation issued for internal approval processes.
- Assist the Cost & Contract Department to resolve Contract Payment Claim disputes with Contractors
- Assist the Construction Manager to resolve Contract program disputes with Contractors.
- Coordinate the regular reporting by the Consulting Quantity Surveyor on the status of Contracts each month for distribution to the Project Director, Project Managers and Construction Managers. Prepare and disseminate other information as required to Management regarding Contract status.
- Ensure that the Contractor is in compliance with all legal requirements, owner requirements and government regulations in regards to insurance; including all of Contract Works, Third Party Liability, Workers Compensation, and Plant, Material & Equipment insurances. Ensure that all insurances are kept current and up to date and work with Cost & Contract Department to manage same.
- Assist the Construction Managers in other matters regarding the Contractor’s general compliance under the Contract
- Implement PMU Contract Administration policies and procedures. Review and recommend the requirement for and implementation of new procedures in order to improve the PMU policies and procedures. Provide direction to Contractors and the consulting Quantity Surveyors regarding the Company’s Contract Administration requirements policies and procedures.
- Maintain computer database and hardcopy file of all Works Contracts and associated documents in accordance with the requirements of the PMU Document Control policies and procedures. This includes maintaining copies of all original Contracts, all Claims, and all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications and payment schedules.
- University degree in Civil/Structural or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 4years prior work experience as a Quantity Surveyor for an international quantity surveying firm with at least 2 years Post Contract award experience
- High sense of professional ethics, responsible and reliable, team player
- Excellent communication, clear and concise, in both written and spoken Vietnamese and English is preferred
- Good working knowledge of legal Contracts, FIDIC preferred
- Good working knowledge of the Law of Construction of Vietnam, Vietnam cost policies, and other relevant codes and regulations
- An understanding of purchasing and accounting processes
|Nơi làm việc||Hà Nội|
|Bằng cấp||Không Bằng Cấp|
Sahid Sdn Bhd - Hồ Chí Minh
Sahid Sdn Bhd Plot 1A. Perindustrian Sg Bera, Seria KB2133, Brunei SAHID is a 100% Bruneian owned company in operation since 1982. Our vision is to become an integrated engineering services provider to the local Oil and gas Industry...
RGF HR Agent Asia - Hồ Chí Minh
Responsibilities Main responsibilities: Post jobs on website and collect CVs of candidates Edit and post job descriptions on website; and collect CVs of candidates Build database of Japanese or English speaking candidates ...
The Embassy of Ireland - Hà Nội
The Embassy of Ireland 2nd floor, Sentinel Place Building 41A Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi The Embassy of Ireland is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Temporary Programme Assistant for Irish Aid, Embassy of Ireland...
CEVA Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd - Hồ Chí Minh
CEVA Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd Unit 802, 8th Floor, CT Plaza, 60A Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC CEVA was formed in August 2007 as a result of the merger of TNT Logistics and EGL Eagle Global Logistics...
KinderWorld Education Group... - Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
Office Administrator Mã: NTD1434585 Lượt xem: 0 THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG Ngày làm mới: 12/02/2014 Vị trí...